Experience is the source from which real knowledge begins.
We have learned so much from so many, both ancient and modern.
Yet, upon closing their books or turning off their lectures, we remain the same as we were before.
Experience is the gold that backs the currency of knowledge. Without experience all knowledge stays abstract and hollow. It is not yet OURS.
Heartfulness is a path to experiencing your inner self.
- Find a place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Turn off your phones, televisions, radios and any other sources of distraction.
- If you need to, tell your room-mates or family members that you will not be available for around 10 minutes.
- Sit comfortably and follow the Heartfulness relaxation. This can be done by people of all ages.
- Find a comfortable sitting position and gently close your eyes.
- Bring your attention to the source of a light which is already in your heart. Think that it is attracting you towards itself.
- Your attention shifts gradually from the world outside to the world inside. Do this in a gentle and natural way without trying to concentrate.
- Do not worry if your mind wanders; gently bring your attention back to the source of light in your heart.
- Let your awareness rest in your heart, and feel yourself melting into it.
- Sit for as along as you are comfortable and gradually build it up to half an hour.
Meditation with someone who has the capacity of transmission can help you explore the Heartfulness practice more deeply. So much can be said about its benefits, but your experience will reveal more than volumes of literature can possibly convey.
You will be contacted by a Heartfulness trainer through email and will be guided through three or four meditation sessions on consecutive days. The meditation sessions can be conducted remotely or in person, as mutually convenient.
Get in touch when you are ready to experience Heartfulness with the assistance of transmission.
There are no charges for the Heartfulness practice, the meditation sessions, or any teaching offered through this website.